Pharmacy Residency Application Information
Criteria for the Scottsdale Healthcare Pharmacy Practice Residency Program includes:
- Participation with the American Society of Healthcare Pharmacy (ASHP) Resident Matching Program
- Registered pharmacist within 60 days of beginning the residency program.
- Licensed pharmacist in the state of Arizona within 60 days of beginning the residency program.
Pharmacists interested in pursuing a residency at Scottsdale Healthcare must participate in the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists Resident Matching Program (ASHP). To be considered for one of the four pharmacy practice residency positions, submit an application for the Matching Program through ASHP by visiting www.ashp.org. Under the “Resources” heading, go to “Career Development”. Then select “Residency and Accreditation Information” and register for the Resident Matching Program.
Applicants must also submit an application packet electronically through the Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS) that includes the following:
- Application Form
- Three Letters of Recommendation (Letter of Recommendation Cover Page)
- Pharmacy School Transcript
- Curriculum Vitae
Application Form Application Deadline: See PhORCAS
All application materials are available via PhORCAS. Competitive candidates will be notified and invited for a personal interview through E-mail. Interviews will be scheduled January through March.