The Valley of the Sun
Why move to the Scottsdale/Phoenix Metro Area?
The Phoenix Metropolitan area is well known as the "Valley of the Sun". It includes Scottsdale, Phoenix, as well as multiple suburban communities, which are all an easy drive to our facility. Each suburb has its own charm and offers many amenities and affordable housing.
With more sun-filled days than any US city, Scottsdale is the city of choice for individuals of all ages. Judged "Most Livable City" by the United States Conference of Mayors, Scottsdale has an award winning park system, excellent schools, affordable housing, and low property tax rates. You can find more information at the Scottsdale Chamber of Commerce or the official City of Scottsdale websites.
Some Highlights of the Scottsdale/Phoenix Metro Area:
- Easy driving distance to mountains, lakes, Mexico, and California
- Many cultural activities (Scottsdale Center for the Arts, museums, art and culinary festivals, symphony concerts)
- Great shopping (Fashion Square, Fifth Avenue shops, and outlet shopping)
- Abundant award winning restaurants with a wide range of cuisines
- Mild winters with an annual average high temperature of 85 degrees
- Virtually daily sunshine in the "Valley of the Sun"
- The Arizona Science Center
- Fun for all ages at numerous amusement and water parks
- Internationally acclaimed golf courses and resorts
- Miles of bike & hiking paths throughout the valley
- Several major league sports teams (Suns, Cardinals, Diamondbacks, Coyotes, Mercury)
- Cactus League spring training
- The Desert Botanical Garden
- The Phoenix Zoo (largest privately funded zoo in the nation)
- The beautiful Scottsdale Civic Center Mall, Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art (SMoCA), and Old Town Scottsdale are located just steps away from our Heuser Family Medicine Center.
- A multicultural environment; the Heard Museum, featuring Native American art and artifacts, is one of our fine multicultural educational facilities
- Many excellent public, private universities and community colleges
- An active and varied night life including comedy clubs, nightclubs, and theaters