Do you have a sleep disorder?
You may have a sleep disorder if you answer “yes” to the following questions However, answering “yes” or “no” does not necessarily indicate a sleep disorder or its absence. Please consult your doctor about sleep disorder testing.
- Is your sleep restless and unrefreshing?
- Do you fall asleep at inappropriate times of the day?
- Does your bed partner say you snore loudly, gasp, make choking sounds or stop breathing?
- Do you have creeping, tingling or crawling feelings in your legs or arms that are relieved by moving or massaging them, especially in the evening when you are trying to fall asleep?
- Does it consistently take more than 30 minutes each night to fall asleep?
For more information about sleep disorders or to schedule your sleep study contact us at 480-323-3200.