Comprehensive Pain Center
Part of helping you heal is helping you get relief from symptoms of acute and chronic pain. The Scottsdale Healthcare Comprehensive Pain Center specializes in interventional pain management procedures for knee pain, back pain, neck pain and other acute and chronic pain conditions.
Our team of medical and complementary care specialists is dedicated to enhancing patients’ quality of life through minimally invasive techniques specifically designed to treat painful conditions. We offer patients a comprehensive array of services, including a convenient outpatient treatment center and offices located on our Shea Medical Center campus.
The Scottsdale Healthcare Comprehensive Pain Center offers:
- Continuity of care from the hospital to outpatient pain management
- Treatments tailored to the individual patient’s needs
- Experienced, board-certified interventional pain management specialists
- Healthcare teams specially trained in treating acute and chronic pain
- Fluoroscopic-guidance for procedures to ensure precision
- Conscious sedation for patient comfort
- Minimally invasive treatments for complex pain
- Complementary therapy such as counseling, acupuncture, chiropractic care, yoga, massage therapy and more
For more information or to schedule an appointment,
please call 480-682-0699 or visit scottsdalepainexperts.com.