Patient Transfer Center at Scottsdale Healthcare
24 hours a day / 7 days a week our Patient Transfer Center is a one-call, immediate response service center staffed by highly skilled RN coordinators. They work on your behalf to transfer patients efficiently and expeditiously to one of our three Scottsdale Healthcare facilities.
Transfer of trauma and other patients with emergency medical conditions are facilitated 24 hours a day. Non-emergent transfers are managed on a case-by-case basis.
- Level 1 Trauma Center
- Fracture care
- Acute care surgery - In house surgeon availability 24/7
- Neurosurgery - designed Primary Stroke Center
- Accreditated Chest Pain Center with PCI / Cardiac Receiving Center
- Level III Neonatal - 24/7 neonatologist coverage
- Pediatric ICU - 24/7 pediatric intensivist coverage
- Maternal / fetal medicine specialists available for high-risk OB cases
- Hyperbaric medicine
Transfer Process Check List
Call the Scottsdale Healthcare Patient Transfer Center and be prepared to provide the following:
- Caller's name
- Patient's name
- Referring physician's name
- Referring hospital's name
- Phone number
- Service required by patient
- Patient's basic condition
For additional info or to speak with a representative of the
Scottsdale Healthcare Patient Transfer Center,
please call 877-751-SEND (7363).