Our Emergency Department
- Brit Ferrell, M.D., Medical Director for Osborn Emergency Services
- Vincent Marino, M.D., Medical Director for Shea Emergency Services
- Craig Norquist, M.D., Medical Director for Thompson Peak Hospital Emergency Services
- Nancy Hicks-Arsenault, RN, BSN, MBA, Systems Director, Emergency Services
- Thomas Gordy, RN, BSN, CCRN, CEN, CPN, Nurse Manager for Osborn ED
- Jane Taylor, RN, MS, Nurse Manager for Thompson Peak ED
- Emily Shumway, RN, BSN, CPN, Nurse Manager for Shea ED, Pediatric ED and Pediatric Inpatient Services
Please contact us at 480-882-4000 if we can be of assistance to you.
Our Emergency Room Nurses
Scottsdale Healthcare prides itself in employing caring, compassionate nurses who are certified in many specialty areas. Our Emergency Department nurses stay current on all the latest trends and research in Emergency Medicine.
You will find our nurses certified in the following specialty areas:
Certified Emergency Nurse
Advanced Trauma Care
Emergency Pediatric Nurse
Advanced Cardiac Life Support
Visit www.ena.org to see what your Emergency Department nurses are doing to care for you in the best way possible.