The main component of any executive health program is a comprehensive physical, including a detailed medical history and a series of diagnostic tests.
A typical series might include:
- Screenings for diabetes, anemia, thyroid disease;
- Liver and kidney disease, including a lipid panel to assess cardiac and stroke risk factors;
- Hemoccult to detect gastrointestinal bleeding from tumors, polyps or ulcers;
- Resting electrocardiogram for signs of cardiac tissue damage, blocked arteries or irregular heartbeats;
- Chest X-ray for heart size and pulmonary disease;
- Pulmonary function test to assess emphysema, bronchitis, asthma and other lung problems;
- Audiogram for signs of hearing loss;
- Eye exam for vision issues;
- Colon cancer screening, depending on age and family history;
- Skin cancer screening;
- Prostate screening for men;
- Mammogram, pap smear, and bone-density study for women.
Once baseline data are established on the first visit, annual repeat visits are more streamlined.
The Comprehensive Executive Physical will include:
- Comprehensive physical exam
- Health history questionnaire
- Physician lifestyle counseling
Diagnostic Laboratory Testing:
- Men’s/Women’s wellness screen (CBC, Kidney and Liver Functions, Lipid Panel, Uric Acid, Ferritin, TSH and CA-125 or PSA)
- C-Reactive protein
- Fecal blood screen
- Treadmill stress test or heart scan
- Body composition analysis
We specialize in providing personalized healthcare coupled with:
- State-of-the-art diagnostics and imaging coupled with impeccable service
- Extensive one-on-one time with your physician
- Consideration for your valuable time: Complete health assessments performed in a half day - no waiting!
- Unsurpassed, “anticipate your needs” approach to personalized service
Contact Corporate Health
Learn how Scottsdale Healthcare can improve the health and well-being of your staff members by scheduling an appointment with our Corporate Health Services Coordinator.
Gail Lara, Corporate Health Coordinator
Corporate Health Services