Quality Urgent Care from a Name You Trust
Providing convenient quality care for minor illnesses and injuries episodic in nature, Scottsdale Healthcare Urgent Care Plus offers extended hours, experienced providers including board-certified physicians and onsite x-ray and medical testing.
Now urgent care for minor illnesses and injuries is available from a name you know and trust.
- Board-certified physicians and skilled support staff
- Coordination of care with your personal physician
- Walk-in service. No appointment necessary.
- On-site medical testing, including diagnostic radiology services
- Most major insurances accepted
- Strains and sprains
- School, sports, and CDL/DOT physicals
- Seasonal flu shots, TB tests
Put it all together, and Scottsdale Healthcare Urgent Care Plus provides convenience without compromise.
Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Weekends & Holidays 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Accepted Insurance Plans
View our participating insurance plans.
Patients experiencing life threatening emergencies should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
For more information please call: