Piper Outpatient Surgery provides personalized high quality care for patients undergoing a surgical procedure. Patients receive comprehensive nursing care from the time of their admission until they are safely discharged from the facility.
In addition, Piper offers a uniquely quiet nursing care unit that offers a restful, healing environment for patients needing to stay an extra 1 to 2 days, and allows for one adult family member to stay overnight with the patient.
The Surgery Center is located on the Shea Campus of Scottsdale Healthcare; a second floor bridge provides immediate access to all hospital departments and services offered.
The Piper Center features:
- State of the art technology for minimally invasive surgery
- 10 multispecialty operating rooms
- 9 spacious and private short term stay hospital rooms
- Individualized patient care provided by skilled medical teams
- Family waiting areas designed on two separate floors