Community Stewardship Team
The Vice President Community Stewardship under the direction of the CEO and Sr. VP/General Counsel on behalf of the Board of Directors has created a team of talented individuals to implement and execute programming to address identified community healthcare needs. The team is made up of professionals with expertise in Community Health Education, Primary Care Delivery, Occupational Health and Worker’s Compensation Injuries, Health Information Resources and Military Relations and Curricula Development and Training and Grant Development and Execution. The team is charged with the assessment, development, implementation and evaluation of all community based activities whose key function is service to those in need, increased access to care and health promotion, prevention, emergency preparedness and protection and safety.
The Community Stewardship Team provides significant services to its constituents through:
- Embedding Scottsdale Healthcare Outreach Services in the greater Scottsdale Community.
- Performing periodic community health needs assessments
- Operating NOAH Medical and Dental Clinics
- Conducting community research and prevention/safety programming.
- Conducting Community Health Conversations such as Brown Bag, Pharmacy Consultations, Ask the Expert.
- Maintaining an active and multi-dimensional Speakers Bureau,
- Providing Immunization clinics at little or no cost for children 0 to 18 years of age.
- Providing travel immunizations and medical consultations for those traveling abroad.
- Providing early detection screenings for cancer (skin, prostate), diabetes, peripheral vascular disease, stroke, cardiovascular disease.
- Operating Health Information Centers.
- Developing and implementing Employee Health and Wellness Programs (Wellness Coaching, Healthy Heart).
- Operating occupational health clinics.
- Maintaining, managing and developing relationships with Military partners (guard, reservists and active duty) for training medical personnel for combat readiness.
- Providing Leadership and participation in community collaborative croups (LINKS, Fit City, Arizona Worksite Wellness).
- Leading Coyote Crisis Campaign, a county wide collaborative to promote coordinated emergency and disaster response.