Compensation & Benefits
- First Year Resident (PGY-1) - $47,785
- Second Year Resident (PGY-2) - $49,785
- Third Year Resident (PGY-3) - $51,785
- Chief Resident - $54,616
Benefits available to you on the first day of the month following date of hire
Medical & Dental Insurance
Comprehensive medical & dental coverage with excellent preventive care benefits are available to you. Coverage may be expanded for eligible dependents.
All residents receive 15 days vacation per training level.
- Six sick days per training level
- Short term & long term disability benefits
- Bereavement leave
- Maternity Leave
- Family Medical Leave
Continuing Medical Education/Book Allowance
Educational time of up to 5 working days per year is available to each resident with the approval of the Program Director and if the required percentage of noon conference attendance is maintained. The program will pay the registration fee for a continuing medical education conference or residents may utilize CME funds by purchasing books, journals, software, or other educational material.
Moving expenses will be reimbursed against receipts up to $750.00 for those relocating from outside the Phoenix area.
Lunch is provided with noon conferences. A meal stipend is provided to residents while on call. At all other times, hospital cafeteria discounts are applied.
- Job Search Assistance by a Physician Recruiter
- Malpractice Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- 2 White Coats
- Covered Parking
- Employee Assistance Program
- Child Day Care
- Employee Network discounts
- Sick Child Care Services
- Tuition Assistance
- Arizona Academy of Family Physicians (AzAFP) Membership Dues as a First Year Resident.
- Vision Insurance
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending and Dependent Care Accounts
Voluntary Life Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Auto/Home and Renters Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Credit Union
- Legal Insurance
- 529 College Savings Plan
- Adoption benefits