Health and Welfare Benefits
2013 Enrollment Information
- 2013 Benefits Summary and Enrollment Guidebook
- 2013 Schedule of Benefits
- 2013 Rates
- MetLife Critical Illness Flyer and Enrollment
Benefit Enrollment Forms
Meet Alex-Your Online Benefit Counselor
Alex is Scottsdale Healthcare's new online benefit counselor. You have 24/7 access to an easy-to-understand counselor who can help you understand and choose the benefits that are right for you. Health, dental, vision, flex spending, voluntary benefits and more. Visit Alex and see. www.alexforshc.com
Featuring 100% paid preventive care services, Scottsdale Healthcare’s two health plan options offer affordable coverage based on your healthcare needs. Reduce your personal healthcare costs and improve your well-being by participating in Scottsdale Healthcare’s employee wellness program. (See the link on the left)
- Privacy Notice
- 2013 Schedule of Benefits
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- Health Plan Amendment Effective January 1, 2013
- 2013 Summary of Benefits and Coverage for the Premium Partners Plan
- 2013 Summary of Benefits for the Health Savings Account Plan (HSA)
- 2013 Glossary of Health Coverage and Medical Terms
- Scottsdale Healthcare - Facilities
- Scottsdale Health Partners-New Physician Network
- BCBS of AZ PPO Provider List
- AmeriBen Access and Claim Information
- Why Are My Claims Pending
- AmeriBen Website - A Staff Members Spouse must complete an authorization to be able to view a spouse's claims. Go to "My Online Tools", select "Online Customer Service", #7 "Authorize claims viewing to other individuals" the the spouse must enter the Staff Members full name. It may take up to 24 hours to update.
- Case Coordination Program - Andrea Schmitt RN, CCM - 480-323-4513
Health Equity - Health Savings Account
An HSA is the tax-free way to save for qualified health care expenses. You own the account. Balances roll over year after year, growing tax-free. You never lose your contributions to your HSA—unlike other health accounts such as a flexible spending account (FSA).
Behavioral Health Benefit
Your behavioral health benefit is administered by Magellan Health Services and is included in each health plan.
- Schedule of Benefits-Magellan Health Services
- Magellan Health Services Brochure
- Magellan Health Services Website
- Article on Magellan Health Services
Prescription Drug Benefit
Your prescription drug benefit is administered by Envision Rx Options and is included in each health plan.
- 2013 Schedule of Prescription Drug Benefits
- 2013 Commonly Prescribed Drug Formulary List
- 2013 Specialty Drug List
- Envision Rx Options Website
- Orchard Mail Order Website
- Avella Specialty Pharmacy Website - The Avella Specialty Pharmacy (Apothecary Shops) is your provider of Specialty Medications. Click the link to find your nearest location through their web site.
Health and Prescription Plan Forms
Urgent Care Plus
Scottsdale Healthcare Urgent Care Plus
13843 N. Tatum Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85032
How to Find Us
Scottsdale Healthcare Urgent Care Plus is open at the northeast corner of Tatum Boulevard and Thunderbird Rd. [Located in the Pueblo Point Shopping Center near Ace Hardware and Domino's Pizza].
Now urgent care for minor illnesses and injuries is available from a name you know and trust.
Providing convenient quality care for minor illnesses and injuries episodic in nature, Scottsdale Healthcare Urgent Care Plus offers extended hours, care by board-certified physicians and onsite x-ray and lab facilities.
Put it all together, and Scottsdale Healthcare Urgent Care Plus provides convenience without compromise.
Urgent Care Plus:
- Extended hours (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.- 8 p.m. and Saturday, Sunday and holidays, 8 a.m.- 4 p.m.)
- Care by board-certified physicians, licensed practical nurses and certified radiology technologists—a higher-level of healthcare providers than typically offered by other urgent care centers
- Onsite medical testing and diagnostic radiology services
- Coordination of care with your personal physician
View our Providers
Accepted Insurance Plans:
View our participating insurance plans.
Patients experiencing life threatening emergencies should call 911 or go to the nearest emergency room.
For more information please call:
Stat Doctors - Save yourself the expense and trouble of a trip to the Emergency Room when you have an urgent, non-emergency illness. Stat Doctors is like getting a virtual house call from a board-certified emergency physician. Pre-register at the Stat Doctors web site. For a quick summary, view the Stat Doctors Video to your right.
Because no one should have to manage a health problem on their own, Scottsdale Healthcare offers you and your eligible dependents a specialized health management program administered by Nurtur. This program is geared to helping people with ongoing health issues of asthma, COPD, low back pain, diabetes or pre-diabetes, heart disease, heart failure, hypertension and hyperlipidemia at no cost to you if you are enrolled in the Scottsdale Healthcare Health Plan.
MetLife offers the choice of two dental plans to eligible Scottsdale Healthcare staff members.
- Schedule of Dental Benefits Document
- Summary Plan Description (SPD)
- MetLife Provider Website
- MetLife Oral Health Library
Dental Plan Forms
Vision Plan Provided by SightCare
The vision plan offers a local network of vision care providers.
Vision Plan Forms
Flexible Spending Plan Benefits
The information available by logging into Basic's Online Employee Account Website below will give you access to things like - Account(s) Overview, File a Claim, View Claim History, Report Lost/Stolen Cards, Order Replacement Cards. You will also have access to General Information and Forms such as - Worksheets, Debit Card User Guide, Direct Deposit Authorization and Flex Card Request/Verification Form.
- Basic Flex Employee Account Access Instructions
- Basic Online Employee Account Website
- Debit Card Changes for 2013
- FlexCard Q & A
- Eligible Expenses
Flexible Spending Forms
Life Insurance Benefits
Information on both Basic (employer-paid) and Voluntary (employee-paid) life insurance plans.
- Basic Life/Add Insurance Summary
- Voluntary Life Insurance Summary
- Voluntary Life Insurance SPD
- Voluntary Life Insurance Rates