Scottsdale Healthcare Personal Health Record
Scottsdale Healthcare enables you to manage your health information easily and securely by creating a free Personal Health Record.
Your Personal Health Record is accessible anywhere you can connect to the Internet and allows you to:
- Organize family members’ health history.
- Keep medical information at your fingertips in a central location.
- Manage medication lists.
While you are responsible for keeping your Personal Health Record up-to-date, you can rest assured that your information is kept secure and confidential. Scottsdale Healthcare’s Personal Health Record service is powered by Relay Health, a trusted software developer used by doctors and hospitals across the United States.
Link your Personal Health Record for enhanced communication
You also can link your Personal Health Record to Scottsdale Healthcare. By doing so, the information in your Personal Health Record is available when you come to any of our facilities for healthcare services. This can make it easier to provide important information, such as medication names and details of your medical history.
The information in your Personal Health Record will become part of your medical chart, accessible to all Scottsdale Healthcare clinical professionals during your care. You can remove Scottsdale Healthcare’s access to your Personal Health Record at any time.
How to link your Personal Health Record to Scottsdale Healthcare
- Log in to your Personal Health Record.
- On the “Home” tab, select “Link to a new doctor” under “Reminders”
- When the “Setup Wizard” screen appears, click “Add a doctor for (your name)”
- In the “Doctor’s last name” field, type “Scottsdale” and click “Search.”
- Scottsdale Healthcare will display as a search result. Click on the “Select this doctor” link.
- The “Setup Wizard” screen will reappear and Scottsdale Healthcare will be displayed as one of your doctors.
Note: Please print the above instructions, as they will not be displayed when you log in to your Personal Health Record.