Part of helping you heal is helping you get relief from the symptoms of chronic pain.
Scottsdale Healthcare Comprehensive Pain Center specialists offer state-of-the-art and highly specialized techniques for treating lower back pain, upper back pain, neck pain, pelvic pain, sciatica, headaches, extremity pain and failed back surgery syndrome (also known as post-laminectomy syndrome), as well as many other less common conditions. Living with chronic pain is challenging; our providers are dedicated to helping restore function in patients’ lives. Our multi-disciplinary team also offers yoga, acupuncture, counseling and stress management treatments.
The Comprehensive Pain Center offers:
- Continuity of care from the inpatient to outpatient setting
- Experienced, board certified interventional pain management specialists
- Medical and complementary care specialists trained in treating chronic
- Fluoroscopic-guidance for procedures to ensure precision
- Conscious sedation for patient comfort
- Minimally invasive treatments for complex pain
The Comprehensive Pain Center is conveniently located on the Shea Medical Center Campus at 10200 N. 92nd St.