Outpatient Pediatric Therapy
Scottsdale Healthcare can provide the best care for our youngest patients offering outpatient physical, occupational and speech therapy to meet your child’s needs. Located inside Kidz Klinic at Scottsdale Healthcare Shea Medical Center, therapy is provided in a child-friendly environment. Meet our therapists.
- Physical Therapy promotes independent functioning and restoration of normal joint functions using specialized techniques such as mobility and balance training, strengthening, and sports/play therapy.
- Occupational Therapy addresses deficits hindering a child’s progression through normal development in activities of daily living, including play, self-care, and leisure activities. Our upper extremity specialist treats orthopedic disorders and provides post-surgical rehabilitation.
- Speech Therapy provides treatment for speech and language, feeding, and oral-motor skills
Evaluation & Treatment
Evaluation and treatment are available for these and other diagnoses:
- Abnormal gait disturbances
- Abnormal tonal deficit
- Cleft palate and related disorders
- Congenital deficits/syndromes
- Developmental delay in speech, language, gross motor skills and fine motor skills
- Down’s Syndrome
- Oral Motor Syndrome
- Speech and swallowing dysfunction
- Sports injury rehabilitation
- Status-post orthopedic injury/surgery
For more information, please call 480-323-3516.