Our Birthing Center Philosophy
At Scottsdale Healthcare's Birthing Center we have a consistent philosophy that guides our maternity and prenatal care.
This is a time for new beginnings for your family, we believe that:
- Birth is one of life’s most wondrous events
- When parents acquire knowledge, the birthing process and initiation into parenthood takes place with greater ease, comfort, and joy
- Parenthood is a private path that is enhanced with quality partnerships between parents, family members, and healthcare providers
- Parents have choices and require information and support for optimal decision-making
- Family members, visitors, physicians, nurses, and other hospital staff are treated with dignity and respect
- The health and well-being of each child and his / her parent, from pre-natal care through the first years of baby’s life, is the priority of every caregiver and support staff member
To schedule a prenatal tour of our maternity hospital, please call 480-882-4636 or register on-line.