Nursing services are provided by Registered Nurses (RN's) and Licensed Practical Nurses (LPN's). Nurses provide the skilled care to meet a medical need and care is delivered in accordance with orders given by a physician and defined in a care plan.
Examples of skilled nursing include:
- Restorative Nursing
- Physical Assessment and Teaching
- Medication management
- Intravenous and Enteral Therapy
- Pain Management
- Wound, Ostomy and Catheter Care
- Post-Surgical Care
- Diabetic Care Management and Teaching
- Understanding a New Diagnosis or Disease Process
- Promote Self Care with the Highest Level of Independence
- TeleHealth Monitoring
Home Health Nursing Services are available and can be arranged seven days a week, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m. For more information or assistance, contact the Intake Care Coordinator at 480-882-4222.