Weighs to Success
Do you question the accuracy of the information presented to you in participant-led weight loss groups? Are the pre-packaged, “buy-our-food” programs too expensive? Does your online diet forum really offer the accountability you need to maintain your weight loss momentum? Are you still frustrated by the number you see on the scale, despite your best efforts? If you have answered yes to any of these questions you are like many other individuals who are searching for accurate, current and effective advice to meet their weight loss goals.
In a comfortable classroom-style setting our
registered dietitian will assist you in:
- Stabilizing your appetite
- Streamlining your chaotic, random eating patterns
- Choosing the right foods before and after your workouts
- Increasing your metabolism to burn fat faster
- Staying on track and recovering from occasional lapses
- Understanding nutritional supplements and finding which ones are important for you
- Reducing your tendency to overeat for emotional reasons and provide strategies to help you deal with the triggers
You will also receive a one-hour private consultation with a registered dietitian and other opportunities to get individual attention and inspiration. Classes are convenient, flexible, interactive and fun. You have the opportunity to step on the TANITA body composition scale every week and track even the slightest changes in weight, body fat and muscle.
Classes are on-going. Cost is $175
For the current class schedule or to register call 480-323-3678.
- Weight-loss eNewsletter