Put Your Heart in the Most Capable Hands
Scottsdale Healthcare provides the community with access to leading heart and vascular experts while maintaining its commitment to personalized care.
- Our cardiac surgeons are among the most experienced in their field and have extensive expertise in coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) and valve replacement procedures.
- Our experts provide highly successful outcomes in the repair of heart valves utilizing the latest minimally invasive procedures.
- Our cardiac surgery program features a dedicated operating room team, advanced nurse practitioners, as well as a dedicated cardiovascular intensive care unit.
- Our patients have some of the lowest complication rates in Arizona as reported by the Arizona Department of Health Services.
Nationally Trained Surgeons Performing Minimally Invasive Procedures
Scottsdale Healthcare is home to an elite group of nationally trained surgeons who perform minimally invasive procedures to repair or replace defective or diseased mitral valves with only a small, one-inch incision.
Having a smaller incision is a key advantage of minimally invasive surgery as compared to traditional “open” surgery.
Other patient benefits include:
- Less blood loss
- Less pain
- Fewer complications, such as infection
- Shorter hospital stay
- Faster rehabilitation
For more information about heart surgery, please call 480-323-3459.
- Contact Us
For more information on any of our
heart & vascular programs,
contact us at:
or call 480-323-3663