Our Team of Experts
Led by Dr. Wesley Tyree our cardiac rehab team consists of cardiologists, exercise physiologists, registered nurses, a dietitian, a social worker, and administrative assistants. All staff members are highly trained in the cardiovascular field. All gym staff are ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) certified. All staff teach cardiac risk factor education classes.
- Cardiologists -- Oversee the cardiac rehab program. They evaluate the patient’s progress and risk factors and are available to answer questions.
- Exercise Physiologists -- Evaluate the patient’s fitness level and write exercise prescriptions for optimal exercise capacity to help lead the person back to a normal healthy lifestyle.
- Registered Nurses-- Evaluate the patient’s medical history and help develop a personal plan of action to reduce heart risk factors. They help prevent further occurrences.
- Registered Dietitian-- Evaluates each patient and develops a personal and closely monitored dietary plan if necessary.
- Social Worker-- Provides each patient emotional support to help deal with the stress of having cardiovascular disease.
- Administrative Assistants-- Ensure all necessary paperwork from the physician’s office and insurance company is in order to help make a smooth transition into cardiac rehab.
For more information or to enroll call 480-323-4600.
- Contact Us
For more information on any of our
heart & vascular programs,
contact us at:
or call 480-323-3663